Welcome!!

I'm so glad you could stop by! This is where I journal the latest happenings in my home and gardens. My life really isn't that exciting...I just thot it would be fun to journal it!
I'll be posting pics as I journal, so you'll have a visual of the things I write about.


If you'd like, you can subscribe to this journal so you'll recieve an email letting you know whenever I write something new in it. That way you won't have to worry about checking this site every now and then to see if there's something new in it! Ü Just click here:

Subscribe to Aunty B's Place Journal by Email


AuntyB's Place also has a website with lots of information you might find useful. To chek it out, click here:
http://lakesarea.brainerddispatch.com/Groups/AuntyBsPlace

Then there's the yahoo group of the same name...it's an email based group where we share lots of information (via email) on anything to do with our homes and gardens....like recipes, crafts, diy projects, garden info, you name it! Everyone is encouraged to participate in the yahoo group, even if it's just to chit-chat! Ü
If you'd like to join us, just enter your email address & click here:

Farm Bill

Monday, August 6, 2007

AuntyB's Pottin' Shed

I finally finished my potting shed a couple weeks ago! All fixed up inside and out...just the way I wanted it. Ü My tools are nicely hung on the walls inside, with my potting table and a separate work bench to boot! I'm so happy it's all finally organized! There are also shelves where I can store all my yard/garden decorations for the winter months.

The brown box up at the top of the shed is a bat house my brother made for me. I finally found the perfect spot for it! (after saving that bat house for about the last 7 years!) *lol*

Here's a pic of the East side of the shed:



And this is the West side of the shed:


You can't see them yet, but I planted some Hydrangeas on this side. And of course, I had to add some chickens! Ü This side isn't decorated quite as much as the other sides because the hydrangeas will grow at least as tall as the decorative window, so this side will look full enuf.



No comments:

My Loves.....