Welcome!!

I'm so glad you could stop by! This is where I journal the latest happenings in my home and gardens. My life really isn't that exciting...I just thot it would be fun to journal it!
I'll be posting pics as I journal, so you'll have a visual of the things I write about.


If you'd like, you can subscribe to this journal so you'll recieve an email letting you know whenever I write something new in it. That way you won't have to worry about checking this site every now and then to see if there's something new in it! Ü Just click here:

Subscribe to Aunty B's Place Journal by Email


AuntyB's Place also has a website with lots of information you might find useful. To chek it out, click here:
http://lakesarea.brainerddispatch.com/Groups/AuntyBsPlace

Then there's the yahoo group of the same name...it's an email based group where we share lots of information (via email) on anything to do with our homes and gardens....like recipes, crafts, diy projects, garden info, you name it! Everyone is encouraged to participate in the yahoo group, even if it's just to chit-chat! Ü
If you'd like to join us, just enter your email address & click here:

Farm Bill

Monday, July 21, 2008

Look! No More Weeds!!!

My Herb Garden is FINISHED!! Can you believe it?! ALL those icky, tall weeds are finally gone! And good riddance, I say! *lol* Thanks to my mom and hubby, the garden was completely finished by 5:00 p.m. Sunday evening. WOO-HOO!! Thanks, guys! Ü To reward ourselves, we went to Famous Dave's restraunt in Baxter and really pigged out on some great BBQ. (AFTER we all showered, of course!) hehehe

I went out this morning and took a bunch of pictures to share with you. Got lots of different angles cuz I was SOOO proud of what we accomplished! Now I feel sooooo relieved. I can relax a bit now before the garden club comes to tour it on the 29th. Whew!

Enjoy the pics!

Until next time,

AuntyB


First a couple views of my garden shed.....

For some reason, the bats in the bathouse (above the door) were squeeling like crazy Sunday!)
A couple views of my pond.....

Here's part of the garden.....

Another view.....
These kids sit under a crabapple tree in the garden.....


View of the garden from my living room deck.....
View from the backside.....
Another backside view.....
View from the back corner.....

Much more peaceful without all those weeds in the way.....

Fisherboy sits in a Butterfly bath.....

I made this garden globe out of a bowling ball and put frogs all over it.....

Another full view.....

This little girl sits in front of my French Tarragon.....

No comments:

My Loves.....