Welcome!!

I'm so glad you could stop by! This is where I journal the latest happenings in my home and gardens. My life really isn't that exciting...I just thot it would be fun to journal it!
I'll be posting pics as I journal, so you'll have a visual of the things I write about.


If you'd like, you can subscribe to this journal so you'll recieve an email letting you know whenever I write something new in it. That way you won't have to worry about checking this site every now and then to see if there's something new in it! Ü Just click here:

Subscribe to Aunty B's Place Journal by Email


AuntyB's Place also has a website with lots of information you might find useful. To chek it out, click here:
http://lakesarea.brainerddispatch.com/Groups/AuntyBsPlace

Then there's the yahoo group of the same name...it's an email based group where we share lots of information (via email) on anything to do with our homes and gardens....like recipes, crafts, diy projects, garden info, you name it! Everyone is encouraged to participate in the yahoo group, even if it's just to chit-chat! Ü
If you'd like to join us, just enter your email address & click here:

Farm Bill

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pantry and Quilters Parlour


I just wanted to share with you about one of the local places I go to. It's called "Pantry Quilters Parlour". I'm not a quilter, but my Mom is. I just go there for the coffee & atmosphere...or for material if I have something I want my mom to make for me! Ü
This coffee & quilt shop is a locally-owned, community-orientated coffee shop & quilting store.

You'll find it on the North side of Main Street in Pine River, close to the dam. Right before you get to the Pine River clinic, on the same side of the street.
You can buy fabric and all sorts of quilting supplies as well as take quilting classes there....so if you're into quilting, you should check it out. They've always got something going on!
The coffee shop area is very comfy, with several tables and a nice fireplace, and room for lots of people to gather and visit together. They have complementary computers with internet and wi-fi access, so if you like to play while you drink your coffee, go for it!
Their coffee and esspresso beans come from StoneHouse Coffee Roasters in Nisswa, and they also offer organic/fair trade!
While you're drinking your coffee or tea, you can also try out some of their yummy baked goods, fresh fruit, and other foods.
It's really a great place to meet with your friends & neighbors. I love it! Ü

~AuntyB~

1 comment:

AuntyB said...

Just a little FYI: This place has closed and another coffee shop has taken its place. There's no quilt shop here now, and I haven't tried the new coffee shop.

My Loves.....