Welcome!!

I'm so glad you could stop by! This is where I journal the latest happenings in my home and gardens. My life really isn't that exciting...I just thot it would be fun to journal it!
I'll be posting pics as I journal, so you'll have a visual of the things I write about.


If you'd like, you can subscribe to this journal so you'll recieve an email letting you know whenever I write something new in it. That way you won't have to worry about checking this site every now and then to see if there's something new in it! Ü Just click here:

Subscribe to Aunty B's Place Journal by Email


AuntyB's Place also has a website with lots of information you might find useful. To chek it out, click here:
http://lakesarea.brainerddispatch.com/Groups/AuntyBsPlace

Then there's the yahoo group of the same name...it's an email based group where we share lots of information (via email) on anything to do with our homes and gardens....like recipes, crafts, diy projects, garden info, you name it! Everyone is encouraged to participate in the yahoo group, even if it's just to chit-chat! Ü
If you'd like to join us, just enter your email address & click here:

Farm Bill

Monday, November 12, 2007

Stone Woman Herbals




I stopped by one of my favorite stores this morning and thot I'd share it with you. If you're looking for all natural products....Vitamins, Herbs, Stones, Teas, Healing & other Health & Beauty Essentials, chek out the Stone Woman Herbals store in Pine River. I just love that place!!


It's right on Main Street, between Hardware Hanks and Al's Bakery. They use to be located in Hackensack, but moved to Pine River this summer. Now it's so much easier for me to shop there!!


When you first walk in, you feel at home with the country porch setting of a couple of rocking chairs and some books you can look thru. Their Essential Oils book is the best book of its kind, in my opinion! It tells about which oils to use for what ailment, etc. Very informative!!







Further into the store you'll find very neatly organized shelves of natural products, vitamins, pampering products and brochures of information on different subjects. This picture is the back end of the store. The jars on the back wall are herbs.

Since this is their new location and they have plenty of room, they're expanding a bit on the products they carry....so if you don't see something you want, make sure you ask about it because they're probably getting it! Ü

The folks who run/own this store are very nice people. (Kris & Dan Kayser)
If you want to know anything, just ask them! If they don't know the answer they'll try to help you find it!

You can also email them at: stonem@uslink.net , or call them at: 218-587-5900.

By the way....I'm not affiliated with them in any way. I'm just a regular customer who wanted to let folks know about one of the great local places I like to shop! Ü

No comments:

My Loves.....